Great Plains Center for Agricultural Health, University of Missouri, and Farm Safety 4 Just Kids welcomes your comments and hopes conversations will be courteous. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any and all of your comments.
Furthermore, the project committee retains the right to moderate comments on this blog. Our moderation policy is not intended to sensor comments, but rather to provide a safe environment for discussion and idea sharing about farm safety issues. As such we reserve the right to delete:
– Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
– Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
– Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency
– Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
– Multiple successive and off-topic posts by a single user
– Repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users
In summary, be respectful. If you have any questions or comments about this policy email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.